Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Stuff I like


Polka Dots
...And- I am fully aware of how creative this reason is- I'm not sure why... 


 Making up rude acronyms for people I dislike
For example, my science partner's is: FFBBFF. Meaning: *f word*
*bastard* *female dog-faced fatso. Not so lovely, I know, but it makes me smile. 


 Ice Age 2 
But only because of Sid! He cracks me up, and I'm sitting there looking like a complete idiot when no one else laughs.


Observing things 
 I am nosy. I admit it, but imagine the hours of fun you can have!  


 When classmates ask you to spell out a word for the

It makes me feel so special. "Aha! I have been chosen, selected out of a large group, for spelling assistance! I must be a noticable genius!" 
When teachers almost swear
 Ah, that really is a joyful moment, when they almost swear, but then teachers realise they must set a good example. My favourite so far, said by my Science teacher, is: "Well, since we have been doing some serious studying this term on variables and values and all that cr... Correct Learning, you gave no homework this week." Fail. 


 Raising Hope 

I don't think it's popular in the UK, so I can't watch it on the TV service we have here in Switzerland. I rely on, and truly miss it! What a great show. 





Experimenting with crochet


It never ends well, and I waste wool, but before hand I always manage to convince myself that I need a pair of dodgy-looking fingerless gloves.


Drawing patterns 


 ...On everything. I'm notorious for ripping holes in my notebooks due to over the top patterns on them and overuse of kilometrico pens. 


Pretending that I'm rich on Etsy.com
Yep. I don't "favourite" things less than 200 francs!


Lying to clueless Swiss about what Australia is like




I recently told FFBBFF that I regularly find snakes in my room.
"It's no big deal. You just grab 'em by the tail, swing them around and them whack 'em against something."
He was very shocked and told everyone.
I've never seen a snake in my life!



2 comments:

  1. I love this quirky list - 'Sid' might be your guilty DVD pleasure, and 'Ruprecht' from 'Dirty Rotten Scoundrels' is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to tell them about the deadly spiders (on the toilet seat). And the drop-bears.

    ReplyDelete